Just an easy, overnight flight from Europe and with minimal time difference, Out of Africa offers year-round South Africa golfing holidays in a warm, sunny climate. Blessed with abundant sunshine, exquisite courses and affordable green fees, South Africa is one of the world’s top golf destinations winning multiple awards for the quality of its courses.
Out of Africa Golf specialise in customised South African golf breaks for individuals and groups. We will tailor the golfing holiday to suit you, whether this encompasses golf everyday or a combination of golf, sightseeing, safaris, relaxing or fine wines and food – you just have to decide which takes priority!
Our customers return year after year, and we are proud of our track record and the numerous referrals that our clients have given us. We strive to give the highest levels of service at a competitive price. We have played all of the courses that are listed on the website and these are our first hand, personal reviews which are written by mid-handicappers.
Our clients include ‘committed’ golfers playing off near-scratch handicaps, all the way through to more leisurely high handicappers. We are happy to discuss which courses will suit your ability and pocket, to ensure you get the best from a holiday in South Africa.
We have numerous suggested holiday itineraries for self-drive and guided South African golf holidays, designed to include a variety of locations, travel times and budgets. Our itineraries include the very best South African golf courses, such as Leopard Creek, Fancourt and Sun City but equally we can include some of the less known courses where the golf is played at a more leisurely, relaxed pace.
The most popular itineraries are Cape Town and the Garden Route golf courses and the Kruger Golf Safari. If you have already ticked these off the list, there are plenty more areas to explore, such as Durban and surrounds or the Waterberg region. All have excellent golf courses.
What we offer:
- Twelve years experience in creating golfing holidays in South Africa
- Specialist knowledge of South Africa’s golf courses, resorts and hotels, allowing us to tailor make an itinerary to suit your budget, time and golf standard.
- Pre-booked tee times and golf carts, and all green fees included in the price of your golfing holiday
- Personalised travel itinerary is prepared for you, with all the information you will need including tee off times, golf course descriptions, accommodation details and directions for self-drive guests etc.
- Tuition and coaching sessions for groups or individuals, if requested
- Arrange mini-tournaments for groups
Reviews“We had such a great holiday, Arabella golf course is absolutely stunning”
Mr & Mrs S. UK
Cape Town Golf
Garden Route Golf
Sun City & Johannesburg
KwaZulu Natal Golf
Golf Holiday Ideas
South Africa Travel Information