South Africa Golf Holidays – A 14 day golfing holiday starting from Cape Town and self driving slowly along the Garden Route. Enjoy the breath taking scenery and top golf courses, before returning to Cape Town for your flight home.
Day 1: Departure day
Depart on your South Africa golfing holiday on the overnight flight to Cape Town.
Day 2 Cape Town Arrival
Arrive at Cape Town on the first morning, collect your hire car from the airport and make your way with our directions to your hotel, Four Rosmead. Located on the slopes of Signal Hill, in a quiet residential area, this stunning boutique hotel offers you the chance to relax away from the tourist throngs but still be close to all the attractions and restaurants of Cape Town.
Spend your first 6 nights in Cape Town playing 4 rounds of golf at; Stellenbosch, Milnerton, Royal Cape and Westlake. In between your golf, enjoy the spectacular sights, beaches and restaurants in and around Cape Town. One whole day is set aside for exploring the area or taking a tour.
Day 8: Cape Town – Kleimond
Self drive to the Arabella Hotel & Spa, near Hermanus for 2 nights stay and a round of golf on the stunning Arabella Championship course. This wonderful course has been a past host to the Nelson Mandela Invitational Tournament.
Day 10: Kleimond – Fancourt, George
Continue along the Garden Route to the famous Fancourt Country Hotel & Golf Estate for 4 nights stay with 3 rounds of golf on the Montagu, Outeniqua or the Links Courses.* There is plenty of time to explore the surrounding areas of Knysna and George or to play one of the other stunning courses such as Pezula, Oubaai or Pinnacle Point.
Day 14 – Departure Day
On your final day, make your way back to Cape Town airport. Return your hire car before catching your flight back home. You will arrive back the following morning.
For the Non Golfer:
Table Mountain • Shopping in the V&A Waterfront • Wine tasting tours • Cape Point excursions • Spa Treatments • Tennis and bowls at Fancourt • Whale watching (July-Nov only) • Explore the Karoo town of Oudtshoorn or the coastal town of Knysna
* The Links Course can be played at an additional cost. Please note that Fancourt have a mandatory caddy policy which is an initiative to provide local employment. One caddy is required per 2 ball on the Montagu and Outeniqua courses and 1 caddy per person on the Links course where there are no carts allowed, unless you can prove a medical necessity
If you would like more information about the Cape Town and Garden Route Golfing Holiday itinerary, speak to our South Africa Golf team on +44 208 249 5919. Alternatively you can contact us here by email.
Courses included in the Cape Town and Garden Route Golf:
- Royal Cape
- Fancourt Montagu/Outeniqua x3
- 12 nights 4 and 5 star luxury accommodation, including breakfast.
- 8 rounds of golf.
- Return economy class flights to Cape Town.
- Europcar Group B Hire Car with Classic Plus Cover, SatNav and unlimited mileage.
- A Personal Travel Digest with detailed travel directions to all hotels & courses.
- 24 Hour assistance